기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Start a pastoral counseling(Online & Offline)

 


On April 30, 2016, he was appointed as the head of the Roman Catholic Counseling Psychological Society by the Cardinal YEOM of the Archdiocese of Seoul. As a psychological counselor, I was also given a position as a guidance priest who teaches and educates psychological counselors, and I worked hard to relieve the suffering of sheep by conducting academic and practical training to secure my own expertise until now.

I have been living as a priest for the past time, and I have connected and fused various worldly disciplines(psychology, counseling, pedagogy, law, etc.) to God's discipline(theology), explored and studied, and applied to the pastoral. I am going to start online and offline pastoral counseling by taking advantage of my experience of working at various parish and universities in Seoul.

The areas of pastoral counseling I conduct offline and online are as follows. It is a counseling for healing to relieve psychological pain such as personal counseling, confessional(in need of counseling form), career and admission counseling, child and youth counseling, family and marriage counseling, elderly counseling, personality, relationship, emotion, stress, depression, anxiety.

Offline counseling is conducted at the Cheonho-dong Catholic Church(Gangdong-gu District), and online counseling is to start non-face-to-face counseling with e-mail(fr@clemens.uk), mobile phone(+82-50-6692-1123) and Zoom. I would appreciate it if you could help me to raise the glory of God and to make God's love greater through this psychological healing counseling. Thank you. - Father Clemens(Belonged to the Archdiocese of Seoul)









Photo by ClemensS

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

C 20221115 HODIE MIHI CRAS TIBI, MEMENTO MORI(Today it's me, tomorrow it will be you, Remember you must die.)

  C 20221115 HODIE MIHI CRAS TIBI, MEMENTO MORI( Today it's me, tomorrow it will be you, Remember you must die.) : Our Lady, pray to God for us! Photo by ClemensS

C 20221103 Thursday of the Thirty-first Week in Ordinary Time

   C 20221103 Thursday of the Thirty-first Week in Ordinary Time Alleluia MT 11:28 R. Alleluia, alleluia. Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest, says the Lord. R. Alleluia, alleluia. Photo by ClemensS

Confession Mass Counselor and Priest

  About forgiveness Forgiveness is done by God's power. It is very difficult to forgive by human power. However, miracles happen because forgiveness to ask God for his power is not done by me, but by God's power. We all do wrong. God forgives us for our daily mistakes through mass and confession. God's forgiveness is limitless. God is willing to forgive those who participate in mass and repent, "It's my fault," and those who come to the confession and reflect and pledge, "God forgive me." All small sins in everyday life can be forgiven just by participating in mass. Great sins are forgiven through confession. God's love is eternal. God's forgiveness is endless. Eternal love, eternal forgiveness and eternal mercy are clear evidence of how much God loves us. Let's think of God's great love when we think of someone unforgivable today. God forgives ourselves, so we can forgive our neighbors. If we participate in mass and confess, our sins...