기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

C 20221104 Memorial of Saint Charles Borromeo, Bishop

 

 C 20221104 Memorial of Saint Charles Borromeo, Bishop

Reading 1

PHIL 3:17—4:1

Therefore, my brothers and sisters,

whom I love and long for, my joy and crown,

in this way stand firm in the Lord, beloved.

 

Photo by ClemensS


 

Photo by ClemensS





이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Confession Holy Mass Counseling and Priests

  After the confession and mass were carefully delivered at dawn, I blessed and consulted those who complained of pain. Saint Father John Maria Bianney was willing to listen to the confession and the appeals of believers in Mass and Pain during this hot summer. Listening to people as priests desperately needs patience and God's help. Jesus Christ, the God we confess as Lord, was also willing to listen to the complaints of the sick in pain. The priest as a counselor must listen to the appeals of suffering that believers say. Secularity teaches the art of listening well. Of course, such technology is helpful. But the priest should listen in the way Jesus Christ hears. Today, the head priest, whom I respect, made my educational background, career and contact information in the form of a business card. Believers in the parish, Gangdong-gu district, and Seoul are actively helping me to make confessions and consult with Eucharist at any time. The head priest encouraged me to consult with

Memorial of The Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary

  2 Thes 1:1-5, 11-12( Reading 1) We ought to thank God always for you Photo by ClemensS 

Advances in psychology help humans become more aware of themselves - 5, Gaudium et Spes, DOCUMENTS OF THE SECOND VATICAN COUNCIL

 What kind of reaction would happen to myself if I faced someone who had different opinions? Whether we live alone, as a marital community, or with anyone, we constantly face people who disagree and disagree with me. How could he think of such a thing? How could he have such a ritual? It's so strange. I don't understand. I don't understand, etc. reactions come from our own minds. These days, I wonder if our society is moving toward an extreme society that responds the opposite way with one event. It's definitely one event, but I'm worried that the extreme reactions of pigtails have become common to be conscious, judged, supported and reacted. It's not just one situation that comes from various reactions, but whether that person has the same opinion as me or the opposite opinion from me that makes me judge him at my disposal and hate and misunderstanding about him sprout. My neighbor is a completely different person from me. Let's take a look at the face. The